Thank you for purchasing the most excellent informative subject materials from Pioneer Educator Publication. We strive hard to provide you the best and most rewarding experience while you discover information, assess, and purchase our E-Books, Whitepaper, Newsletter, DVD and Electronic Transcript.
Customers are always been priority for Pioneer Educator Publication. We wish to serve to the best of our capabilities through our informative materials. Our money refund policy is one very important part of the commitment towards our customers.
Please browse through our policy here to understand how our refund system works before applying for a refund requisition.
What is Cancellations, Substitutions and Refund policy?
- Cancellations won’t be accepted if done less than 24 hours prior to delivery of product. Only cancellations received 24 hours prior to the delivery of product are refundable.
- If you are not able to attend for any reason, please notify us at the earliest prior to the event.
- Substitutions are permitted and should be informed prior to 48 hours before the delivery of registered product.
REFUND POLICY FOR PRE-RECORDED :-
Pioneer Publication is committed to refund full order amount of Pre Recorded Webinars is being cancelled with given criteria:-
- Cancelled by Pioneer Educator Publication due to unforeseen circumstances/technical problems.
At the same time, we are not liable for any refund in the following scenario:-
- If there is any technical problem at customer/attendee’s end.
- If a customer is not satisfied with presentation or audio content of the webinar.
In the case of refund due to unable to listen to audible or problem with visual part or any other technical problem during live webinar/on-demand/pre-recorded webinar, then it will be properly scrutinised on the basis of time and duration provided by the customer/attendee. Once, we have reconciled and are satisfied, we would inititiate the process of your refund.
REFUND POLICY FOR DVD/ TRANSCRIPT/ANY DIGITAL DOWLOAD :-
- Pioneer Educator Publication will issue 100% money refund, in case of cancellation of DVD/CD or Transcript before webinar commencement date.
- If you have received damaged or non-functional DVD/CD, then customer shall return it within 20 days after delivery. we wish to send you again. No refund is possible in the case of DVDs/CD or Transcript or any other digital downloads.
REFUND POLICY FOR COMBO OFFER :-
This Policy is applicable if the customer has bought any combination of Live Webinar, On-demand, DVD, Transcript or any digital download.
- If you are making a part cancellation of the order, For e.g. – If you have bought Combo offer of DVD and decided to cancel DVD from it. You would be charged according to original price of the Live Webinar and rest of the amount will refund back to your account.
- Policy for Pre-recorded Webinar and DVD/Transcript/Any diigital download stands along with this combo offer policy.
Please get in touch with our Customer Care for more details on the refund process for combo offers.
Pioneer Educator Publication books are subject to customer demand. Pioneer Educator Publication reserves the right to cancel book delivery on any subject at short notice at no loss or liability where, in its absolute sole discretion, it deems this necessary and binding.
Questions or Complaints :-
For any general questions about your registration, refund status (if any) and complaints regarding your refund details, please contact email@example.com to sort out your queries.