Comply with OSHA and Learn How to Respond In Active Shooting Scenario at Workplace
- Author Name: Pioneer Educator Publication
- Product Code: AHPUB028
OSHA Law Update 2018: Conducting OSHA 300 Log Record-keeping Training
OSHA has implemented a new online OSHA 300,300A,301 Log Record-keeping Reporting Requirement starting in July 01 2018. This has created a lot of questions and concerns from companies about what this requirement means and what OSHA will do with this information.
This course will give a comprehensive overview of what the new OSHA 300 Log Record-keeping Reporting Requirements are so that a beginner or a seasoned EHS Professional will have confidence in knowing how to fill these out quickly and correctly. In addition, navigating the complexities of OSHA Record-keeping can be challenging, even for the seasoned Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Professional. A basic review of OSHA Record-keeping will be given and site-specific case scenarios questions and answers will be addressed throughout the presentation. Read More
- What the OSHA 300 Log Electronic Recordkeeping Requirements Are
- How to easily navigate the new OSHA 300 Log Electronic Reporting System
- How to fill out the OSHA 300 Logs, including the OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 Forms
- Learn how to effectively determine work relatedness as it pertains to OSHA Recordkeeping
- Learn the difference between First Aid versus Medical Treatment
- Address difficult site-specific OSHA Recordkeeping Scenarios
- Address any site-specific questions or concerns
The Fatal Flaws in Active Shooter Response and Workplace Violence-Part 1
This webinar session will equip you with insights on the plans that you and the employees should make, the training and exercises for this unforeseeable emergency on the rise. Bio Mitchell will give you a profile of the perpetrator, their possible motives and how to plan and prepare your employees on how to stay safe. Active Shooters target high rises, malls, factories, campuses and healthcare. For each of these spots, your response is totally different. In this webinar, you will be educated on how to put plans and procedures in place as well as how you can train your employees and emergency response team. Read More
- The latest trends of active shooters
- The myths and facts of WPV
- The standards, laws and regulations controlling the policies, procedures and training WPV
- The best training method for Active Shooters and WPV
- Practical Steps to Prevent Violence in your Workplace
- Identifying the Tell-Tale Signs of Violence in the Workplace
- How to Create an Emergency Plan to Deal with Workplace Violence, Especially Active Shooters
Get Acquainted with:
- How will your employee react?
- Do they know to recognize workplace violence in all its forms?
- How do they report and protect themselves and the organization?
- How should you plan against a violent incident at your workplace?
- What are the legal and compliance issues in your workplace?
Who will benefits:
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Professionals
- Insurance Professionals
- Safety Committee Members
- Risk Managers
- Human Resource Professionals
- Legal Department
- General Managers
- Threat Assessment Specialists
- Emergency Preparation Coordinators
- Anyone involved in the development or implementation of a workplace violence prevention policy