Proper modifier applications can literally make or break an organization! Consistent cash flow is pivotal to sustainability and modifiers help insurance companies with the additional details needed to facilitate faster claims payment.
This informative webinar will provide you with the fundamental knowledge on how to correctly apply modifiers 51 and 57 to procedures. The webinar will include claims data examples, case studies, and best practices to ensure maximum reimbursement and accurate claim submissions within your organization.
- Understand modifiers 51 and 57 as it pertains to coding and reimbursement
- Identify common procedures that will involve modifiers 51 and 57
- Recall payer specific guidance with reporting modifiers 51 and 57
- Recognize clinical documentation requirements for reporting modifiers 51 and 57
Who Should Attend?
- Professional Fee Coders
- Revenue Cycle Management Professionals
- Coding Management and Operational Leadership
- Medical Providers of all specialties
- Physician Advisers
- Compliance Officers/Committees
- Public Health professionals