An interesting part of the sales process is that sellers practices interruptive selling. They enter the other person’s world without any real announcement, and expect that the person will buy their product or service immediately.
That is a surreal expectation. Most sales courses teach just that. They teach close, close, and close again.
In one sense they are right, go to a busy street corner and hold your goods up, and if enough people walk past someone will buy. It is like a yard sale. But the professional sales person has learned how to read the person effectively.
In this informative webinar by Steve Schiffman, he will explain the reasons that people buy, why they don’t, and most important how to overcome the fear of buying.
- Dress for success
- Taking charge of the room-command
- Positioning ( distance) yourself to the customer, but not too close
- Price and objections
- What are the real steps in the sales process, that you can follow- beginning now
- Understanding the dynamics of the seller and buyer relationship
- The first impression that both make
- Nonverbal and verbal communication
- How to make the first good impression- really?
- Why people are drawn to others and why not to you
- Who do you like and dislike
- A rife discussion of the DISC performance review
Who Will Benefit:
- Sales Manager
- Sales Director
- Sales Personnel
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Director