Implement an Effective Return to Work Program Accommodating ADA and OSHA Requirements. Navigating the complexities of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) can be challenging, especially when also dealing with OSHA regulatory requirements. What do you do if an employee is released on light-duty or modified duty work? Do you need to accommodate those restrictions? What happens if this is an off-the-job injury? How do you accommodate off-the-job injury restrictions? Most importantly, how do you meet OSHA regulations while accommodating ADA requirements?
Join this session with expert speaker Joe Keenan, who will give you an overview of the ADA requirements. Joe will also cover OSHA's standards and discuss how to best adopt both the requirements of OSHA and ADA. You will learn how to implement an effective return to work program accommodating both ADA and OSHA requirements. Joe will also answer site-specific questions and address site-specific concerns as it pertains to both the ADA and OSHA regulatory requirements.
Objectives of the Presentation
- Gain a solid understanding of what is required in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Learn how to effectively incorporate ADA requirements with OSHA regulatory standards
- Understand how to effectively accommodate employee return to work scenarios
- Learn how to incorporate ADA requirements with OSHA regulatory standards into an effective return to work program
- Get answers to site-specific questions and address site-specific concerns pertaining to both the ADA and OSHA regulatory requirements
Why Should you Attend:
The audience will take away a comprehensive understanding of what is required to effectively meet ADA requirements with OSHA regulatory standards as it pertains to accommodating Employees.
Who will Benefit
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) professionals
- Loss prevention managers
- Insurance professionals
- Production supervisors
- Plant managers
- Human resource professionals, etc